WORK IN OUR COMPANY
Our experienced moving consultants work closely with each customer to provide a free and accurate moving quote prior to any move. We also provide in-home consultations to ensure the price estimate is as accurate as possible.
Position: Sales Person
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Internet applications;
- High school diploma;
- Availability to work on different shifts 24/7;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies;
- Ethics, Team work and Positive attitude.
- *Answering callers who are looking to book a move or making an inquiry about services.
- *Prepare accurate and complete moving estimates and quotes over the phone in accordance with company standards and pricing.
- *Ensures that all customer information is entered and collected accurately and thoroughly.
- *Refers leads to outside sales team for jobs that require on-site estimates.
- *Maintains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business.
- *Achieve quarterly performance standards by reaching and exceeding monthly goals.
- Professionally and thoroughly communicates all customer expectations to the operations team as appropriate.
- *Performs follow-ups on pending estimates and maintains information with the company’s proprietary software/operations management system.
- *Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- 1+ years of work experience in sales.
- Must possess strong communication skills with enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful customer service drive.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful and close deals.